Welcome!

No one wants to be sick or to suffer but when we know how to work skilfully with our experiences they can be a source of deepened compassion, inspiration, and appreciation for the life we have. Here you'll find information about biotoxin illness caused by exposure to mold, an illness sometimes misdiagnosed as chronic fatigue. I am a patient doing patient education. The information offered here is not medical advice. May this be of benefit.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Let yourself be


Note: as I’ve gotten sicker writing has become more difficult. In order to continue this blog I’m trying a new format: short and pithy.

Today in a brief email to a friend I wrote: “To say that my health is poor is an understatement. But I’m still alive to joyful walk my spiritual path.”

If you don’t have a spiritual path that’s okay because what I really mean is that so long as we’re alive we have the chance to experience a moment of gentle peace, a quiet space of dignity that is the true nature of who we are. 

Take one moment. Sit silently. Be still.

Beyond worry and fear is peace. Beyond hope is a vast space of fearless freedom. Don’t think about it. Let go and taste it.

Being is not the same as doing. For a few moments each day quit doing.

Let go. Let go of everything. Just be. It’s easy. For just a few moments every day be who you truly are. It will slowly become a habit.

All of life is lived in one moment. We are alive now.


No comments:

Post a Comment